ACCA - preparatory courses
What is ACCA?
- Our company is the only one in Poland providing classroom training for ACCA exams
- We are ACCA Approved Learning Partner
- We have over 25 years of experience in preparing students for exams
- All our tutors have ACCA qualification and are business practitioners
- All our trainings are broadcast live - you can take part in them from anywhere
How to start?
- Registration in ACCA
You can register yourself on the ACCA website www.accaglobal.com, or via the EY Academy of Business. In this case, all administrative duties for ACCA are handled by us. From us you receive a complete set of information about the necessary registration documents. We send documents to ACCA and monitor the registration process. We help in all additional matters during your studies. As part of such cooperation, we pay ACCA fees on your behalf: this applies to costs related to registration, examinations and annual fees.
- ACCA - preparatory courses
We organize intensive courses to pass the ACCA exams. Thanks to them, our students significantly exceed the world exam pass rates. EY Academy of Business courses usually take place on weekends. Classes are conducted at our training center in Warsaw. Training is broadcast live - you can take part in them from anywhere in the world! All you need is a mobile device and Internet.
Each subject of ACCA program finalizes with an exam organized directly by ACCA. The examination sessions take place four times a year: in March, June, September and December. Exams take place all over the world at the same time. In Poland, they are organized in Warsaw, Kraków, Gdańsk, Poznań and Wrocław.
In case of the following subjects:
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
exams can be computer-based (CBE - Computer Based Exams), regardless of the dates of designated ACCA sessions. EY Academy of Business has a license to conduct examinations in this form. If you want to arrange an exam, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proven training methods = passed exam
- an intensive program that allows you to master exam techniques
- a mock exam, which helped to check the current knowledge
- lecturers with extensive business experience
- possibility of permanent e-mail contact with all persons conducting the course
- textbooks, specially developed training materials intended both for work during classes and at home.
What documents needed for registration?
ID card, diploma of graduation, diploma supplement and photo.
What language should my documents be in?
All required documents must be in English.
How can I find out what exemptions I can receive?
The exemptions calculator, where you can check your available exemptions, can be found at https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/help/exemptions-calculator.html
How long does the ACCA qualification take?
The duration of the program, from its commencement to last exam, ranges from 2.5 to 4 years on average. The student has a maximum of 7 years to pass all exams from the start of the Strategic Professional level.
How can I register for the exam?
Each subject of the ACCA program ends with an exam organized directly by ACCA. The examination sessions take place four times a year: in March, June, September and December. For registration you can use ACCA booking system – its available on desktop, tablet or mobile device.
--> Accountant in Business (AB)
--> Management Accounting (MA)
--> Financial Accounting (FA)
--> Corporate and Business Law (LW)
Exams can be computer-based (CBE - Computer Based Exams), regardless of the dates of the designated ACCA sessions. EY Academy of Business has a license to conduct examinations in this form. If you want to arrange an exam, write to email@example.com
How many times can I take the failed exam?
You may re-take the failed exam as many times as you require to pass, but you may not exceed the period of 7 years from the start of the Strategic Professional level.
Where can I find more information about ACCA?
For more information, please visit the ACCA Global website https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en.html