What is ACCA?
Why EY Academy of Business?
- We are the only firm on the Polish market to conduct preparatory classroom training for ACCA exams
- We have over 25 years' experience in successfully preparing students for exams
- All our trainers are ACCA-qualified and expert practitioners
- We stream all our training live online - you can participate from anywhere in the world!
Where should I begin?
- Register with ACCA
You can register with ACCA via their website www.accaglobal.com, or you can do this via the EY Academy of Business.
If you opt for the latter option, we can take care of all the administration involved so that you only deal with us throughout the process. We will provide you with comprehensive information about the documents required for the registration. Once we have everything from you, we will then process this and monitor the registration process.
We deal with all issues associated with the ACCA registration, exams and annual fees. You are registered under a special code and all correspondence with ACCA passes through us.
Invoices are sent to you always at the beginning of the semester for all costs associated with your participation in the program (course fees, books, examinations and administration). Fees for exams must be sent to us (earlier than if you were dealing with ACCA directly).
- Exam preparation courses
We provide intensive exam preparation courses that enable you to master the required curriculum as well as the required exam technique. Thanks to our tried and tested methodology, our ACCA students have a higher rate of passing their exams.
Our ACCA courses usually take place during the weekend at our state-of-the-art training facilities in Warsaw. We also stream our training for students who cannot come to Warsaw so you can participate wherever you are in the world as long as you have access to the internet!
- The exams
Each ACCA subject is examined directly through ACCA-set exams. Exam sittings take place four times a year: in March, June, September and December. The exams take place at the same time all around the world. In Poland, exams take place in Warsaw, Kraków, Gdańsk, Poznań and Wrocław.
You can take Computer Based Exams (CBE) for the following subjects:
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
Computer Based Exams can be conducted independently of the exam dates set by ACCA. The EY Academy of Business has a licence for conducting such Computer Based Exams. If you would like to set a date for a Computer Based Exam, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tried and tested methodologies = successfully passed exams
Our ACCA training guarantees that you will be best prepared for your exam:
- Training in exam technique that is guaranteed to help you pass
- Mock exam to test your existing knowledge
- Trainers who are experienced business practitioners and know ACCA requirements
- Email contact with trainers throughout the course
- Textbooks, specially prepared training material for use during the course and for homework.
*Please note that we reserve the right to cancel training sessions up to seven days before the start date if we do not have a group for the set date.
If you have any questions about the above, please do not hesitate to contact the ACCA programme co-ordinator:
Diana Ryzkowa: email@example.com, tel: +48 573 339 189.