ACCA - preparatory courses
What is ACCA?
- Our company is the only one in Poland providing classroom training for ACCA exams
- We are ACCA Approved Learning Partner
- We have over 25 years of experience in preparing students for exams
- All our tutors have ACCA qualification and are business practitioners
- All our trainings are broadcast live - you can take part in them from anywhere
How to start?
- Registration in ACCA
You can register yourself on the ACCA website www.accaglobal.com, or via the EY Academy of Business. In this case, all administrative duties for ACCA are handled by us. From us you receive a complete set of information about the necessary registration documents. We send documents to ACCA and monitor the registration process. We help in all additional matters during your studies. As part of such cooperation, we pay ACCA fees on your behalf: this applies to costs related to registration, examinations and annual fees.
- ACCA - preparatory courses
We organize intensive courses to pass the ACCA exams. Thanks to them, our students significantly exceed the world exam pass rates. EY Academy of Business courses usually take place on weekends. Classes are conducted at our training center in Warsaw. Training is broadcast live - you can take part in them from anywhere in the world! All you need is a mobile device and Internet.
Each subject of ACCA program finalizes with an exam organized directly by ACCA. The examination sessions take place four times a year: in March, June, September and December. Exams take place all over the world at the same time. In Poland, they are organized in Warsaw, Kraków, Gdańsk, Poznań and Wrocław.
In case of the following subjects:
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
exams can be computer-based (CBE - Computer Based Exams), regardless of the dates of designated ACCA sessions. EY Academy of Business has a license to conduct examinations in this form. If you want to arrange an exam, write to email@example.com
Proven training methods = passed exam
- an intensive program that allows you to master exam techniques
- a mock exam, which helped to check the current knowledge
- lecturers with extensive business experience
- possibility of permanent e-mail contact with all persons conducting the course
- textbooks, specially developed training materials intended both for work during classes and at home.