Agile Project Management - 2-day training course in English
Currently no open courses are scheduled.
Contact us about organizing this course in-house!
An innovative approach to project management
Upon course completion, students should be able to:
- Decide if agile project management could be used for a particular project
- Work in a team using Scrum or other agile philosophies
- Define processes to establish agile in an organization
- Start learning towards one of the agile certifications
Every project can be agile! Become a project leader who builds a team and get the same effects in a considerbaly shorter period of time. The Agile approach allows for the complete use of the team’s potential and creativity.
- Project managers and team leaders
- PMO directors and employees
- Members of project teams and people interested in project management
- Project sponsors and company managers
- Comparison of predictive and adaptive project management methodologies
- Overview of the history of agile project management methodologies
- The Agile Manifesto and its principles
- The Scrum methodology
- Scalability of Scrum, competence development, team management
- Leadership, conflict management and stakeholder management
- Transition from predictive to adaptive methodologies
This course can be delivered online live with a variety of features that guarantee practical and interactive training: ‘classroom effect’, screen sharing and breakout rooms enabled for group work.