International Financial Reporting - Courses in English
- The EY Diploma in IFRS
- IFRS vs US GAAP - a 2-hour practical workshop
- Basic Accounting - eLearning course
- Hedge Accounting in Practice under IFRS 9
- IFRS Update - course in English
- US GAAP Update - course in English
- US GAAP vs IFRS - course in English
- Application of US GAAP - course in English
- i-learning IFRS | Self-directed ONLINE
- Hedge Accounting for Banks under IFRS
Our practical training courses in Financial Reporting – IFRS or US GAAP – are aimed at Accountants, chief accountants, finance managers and analysts who would like to understand, interpret and apply IFRS. The courses presume knowledge of basic accounting procedures and double entry book-keeping. No prior knowledge of accounting standards is required for programmes like the EY Diploma in IFRS or the EY Diploma in Application of US GAAP.
Whether you are looking for a comprehensive diploma programme or a short refresher, whether an online live course or a self-directed learning solution for your teams, please do not hesitate to contact us – we will be happy to discuss your needs and to accommodate our courses to your timezone.