Effective communication as a tool for building auditor's authority
The course is designed for those willing to improve communication skills in the business environment, strengthen existing relations as well as improve the skills of building open attitudes in difficult situations; for those willing to consciously use communication skills for building an effective working relationship with internal clients.
The course is intended for internal and external auditors, directors and managers.
- Increased self-confidence of an auditor
- Communication techniques, building relationships and creating the conditions for frank and open cooperation
- Gaining knowledge about psychological types of clients
- Practical exercises in how to manage conflicts in the auditors’ profession
- Learning the techniques of leading the conversation and shaping the relation with internal clients
- Exchange of experiences in resolving interpersonal problems specific to the auditors’ profession
- Conscious control of the auditor’s communication process