In the era of the growing importance of organizational governance principles and related requirements regarding the financial reporting process, the Board is particularly interested in continuous assessment and improvement of its measures to ensure the reliability and accuracy of financial information. Internal auditors are responsible for the examination of the adequacy and effectiveness of the actions taken by the Board to fulfill this task, and the accuracy and reliability of financial data generated.
Our training provides the knowledge and tools how to perform a financial audit of the organization.
After completing the training, participants will know
• What is the process of financial reporting in the organization
• How the basic elements of financial statements are structured
• What are the possible types of errors and fraud & NBPS; financial reporting
• What is the role of internal audit in assessing the reliability of financial information
• How to plan and carry out a financial audit
Anyone who is interested in the topic of financial reporting and financial auditing, in particular:
• internal auditors
• financial controllers