Financial Skills in Practice – Summer Workshops Online
Next workshop: 22 September 2020
EUR 44 per workshop - click Register for package discounts!
Plus a tutor hotline as and when needed! Click on Programme below to find out more
A summer series of 2.5-hour practical ONLINE workshops – designed to instantly give you the Finance skills you need in your daily work.
In business and in any managerial role you may happen to be, you probably want to know how:
- Your decisions impact the Financial Statements of your organization (whether value is created or destroyed);
- To present to the Board new attractive ideas that make financial sense;
- To participate in key strategic decisions like costing and pricing, being able to challenge others’ financial ideas;
- To find ways of improving performance and the financial health of your company.
These eight workshops will enable you to get to grips with financial management tools and techniques. In particular, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the International Financial Reporting landscape and its implications for financial statements;
- See behind the numbers the strengths and weaknesses of your organization by applying an analysis approach to improve performance;
- See through the numbers, link the financial strategies to the objectives of the organization and make informed decisions.
- Apply more advanced Management Accounting techniques like Activity Based Budgeting and Relevant Costing, essential in Strategic Planning and Monitoring.
A personal touch - tutor hotline
From this workshop you will take away skills to be applied at work immediately! During the workshop you will review and discuss different methods and techniques. Some of them will be particularly relevant to you and some may help you to solve specific financial problems, which you are facing. You will also hear new ideas and probably you will develop your own new ideas. You may wish to try these in your own workplace.
We suggest therefore that you make notes of these ideas during the course so that you can follow up later with the course leader. Additional learning resources may be given to you to help you at work after the course. These resources will be given free of charge as long as they are relevant to the skills learnt in the workshop.