IFRS Summer Academy
2-6 July, in Warsaw
5 days = 40 hours of workshop
Register now! Number of places limited!
During the sessions, we focus on the standards and interpretations, which are of utmost importance in untis reporting to IFRS. We also discuss areas of major differences in relation to the Polish accounting regulations.
Registration is already open!
To participate in the Academy, we invite:
- Financial directors, chief accountants and employees of financial departments responsible for the implementation of IFRS
- Managers responsible for financial reporting
- Financial controllers, who are responsible for budgeting and interpretation of financial data
- Auditors who want to develop their skills on issues related to IFRS
- Analysts familiar with the field of evaluation and interpretation of the information presented by the company