Time Management - Personal Effectiveness
- Increasing the Participants’ personal effectiveness
- Overview of methods, techniques and tools in the area of personal effectiveness and time management
- Preparing a personal method of task/e-mail, calendar and priority management
Benefits to Participants
- Acquiring the skills related to task management and regaining the control of your workday
- Identifying the blockades and limiters of more effective use of time
- Variety of solutions for different Participants’ needs, the workshop offers a vast overview of methods, techniques and tools
- You will get a solution for you
- Applying the acquired solutions on the organization level will ultimately contribute to its development and growth
- What is good and bad multitasking?
- How does our mind work, doing many things at the same time? Where does our desire to do many things at the same time come from?
- The impact of multitasking on our mind
- Consequences of the standard way of reading e-mail and multitasking
- Specification and implementation of the e-mail management system
- What do we need a task management system for?
- Overview of task management methods, disadvantages of the existing systems,
- directions of modern solutions
- Managing tasks - implementation
- Managing the calendar - best results
- Presenting practical application of Pareto laws
- Parkinson/Eisenhower in daily work
- Value of planning as a swift approach to the reality
- Individual work – preparing a plan for yourself
- Changing bad habits
For more information please reffer to the programme at the bottom of the site.