Employee Appraisal Evaluation
- Systematization of knowledge about the criteria to be taken into considaration when building rating system.
- Tools Overview (list and profiles of competence, the qualitative and quantitative performance measures, methodology FAP, examples of Assessment Charts), used in the construction of systems of periodic evaluations.
- Group exercises in building and using selected tools.
- Formulate recommendations for the implementation of the SOOP in their own organizations,
- Build a training plan on conducting assessment interviews for managers.
Who is it for?
The training is aimed at HR professionals who make periodic assessments of employees and to all people who look for professional way to conduct such interviews as they are developmental for employees and beneficial for organization.
Our training methods
Training is conducted using interactive methods. We refer to current experience and knowledge of the participants, and at the same develops and exapnds the participants' skills. During the course examples of tools and case studies related to the SOOP design are presented. Most of the substantive issues are supported by joint exercises and solutions made within the group.
Classes are from 9:00 to 17:00. During the course two coffee breaks and an hour break for lunch is provided.
It is possible to contact the lecturer via e-mail in case of any problems or questions.
Workshops are conducted in a group of up to 12 - 14.