Remote team management
- You will learn seven areas that affect the efficiency of a remote team
- Practice tools that can support you in taking care of these areas when working with a remote team
- How to ensure the unambiguous principles, role and responsibility so that work in a distributed team is effective?
- Providing the necessary organizational support (to whom, at what stage and at what stage of work?).
- How to ensure the competencies necessary to operate in a distributed work system?
- Motivators and demotivators related to work in a distributed team?
- How (and in what areas) to design a feedback flow system for remote work at employee, team and continuous improvement levels?
- Manager managing a remote team: knowledge, skills, attitudes.