We are back with live courses within a blended model!
Using modern technology, the blended model of our courses provides our Clients with greater flexibility and freedom to choose their preferred form of participation without compromising on classroom effect.
You can either attend in class at our premises with the most comfortable training facilities or you can attend remotely and feel like you are in class interacting with the trainers and with class participants. It will feel as if class participants and online participants were all in the same space with the trainer and solving case studies in groups.
In order to ensure better communication between the participants of classroom and online courses, we have introduced modern technologies, such as a camera with auto-guidance on the speaker a SHURE audio system with two microphone arrays, digital speakers and a DANTE interface.
Our training center and the solutions we have developed are completely in line with the recommendations and guidelines of the MRPiT (Ministry of Development, Labour and Technology) and GIS (Main Sanitary Inspectorate).
How do we minimize risk and what safety measures have we undertaken?
- We have placed the necessary information about the current hygiene practices in prominent locations at the Focus training center.
- We require keeping the safe distance of 1.5 m from others.
- We comply with the obligation to cover mouth and nose in public places.
We provide our Clients and Employees with protective measures:
- At the entrance to the training rooms, as well as at the reception desk, we have placed the dispensers with hand sanitizer and baskets for used masks and gloves
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are also available for visitors at the main entrance to the building, at elevator entrances and at restroom exits
- We provide protective gloves – please use them during the training courses
- Disinfectant wipes for self-disinfection of hands and surfaces are also available in training rooms and at catering tables
- Classrooms are prepared according to the highest safety standards
- We provide our Clients with packed catering
- We have an established procedure in case of sudden illness symptoms
- In order to participate in training courses, workshops, conferences and examinations it is necessary to understand and accept the applied safety measures and sign an appropriate statement
We invite you to take advantage of a wide range of training courses at the EY Academy of Business!
See you live and online!