International Financial Reporting
- Application of IFRS
- IFRS Academy
- Introduction to IFRS and presentation of financial statements
- Impairment of assets under IAS 36
- Cash Flow - training course
- Cash flow statement
- IFRS 16 Leases - accounting, law and taxation aspects
- Tangible fixed assets
- IFRS and Polish Accounting Act
- Investment Estates
- Provisions, contingent liabilities, accounting policy and events after the balance sheet date
- Consolidation. Key aspects.
- Defered Tax - IAS 12
- Hedge Accounting in Practice
- Accounting for financial instruments under IFRS
- IFRS 15
- German GAAP
- XBRL reports
- Intangible assets and application of IFRS for the first time
- Earnings per share
- i-learning IFRS | Self-directed ONLINE
- Segment reporting and assets held for sale
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments for banks and financial institutions
- Employee benefits and fair value measurement
Customised programmes are addressed to those clients who wish to gain a very practical knowledge of the subject.
During that time, the participants have a number of days of training and between the meetings (where appriopriate) they receive tests to work on individually at home. The participant submits the solutions to the Academy which are then checked and returned to the participant with suggested solutions. The regular contact with the lecturer via e-mail allows for more effective work at home.
Candidates will receive full course notes in English and Polish, which include summaries of the key elements of a particular subject together with exercises and illustrations along with their solutions.
Long-term programmes end with an examination. The participant is granted an Ernst & Young Academy of Business diploma upon passing the final examination at the end of the programme.