International Financial Reporting
- German GAAP
- XBRL reports
- Application of IFRS
- IFRS 16 Leases - accounting, law and taxation aspects
- IFRS Update
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments for banks and financial institutions
- Cash Flow - training course
- i-learning IFRS
- Hedge Accounting in Practice
- Defered Tax - IAS 12
- IFRS and Polish Accounting Act
- IFRS 2
- Accounting for financial instruments under IFRS
- Impairment of assets under IAS 36
- Consolidation. Key aspects.
Customised programmes are addressed to those clients who wish to gain a very practical knowledge of the subject.
During that time, the participants have a number of days of training and between the meetings (where appriopriate) they receive tests to work on individually at home. The participant submits the solutions to the Academy which are then checked and returned to the participant with suggested solutions. The regular contact with the lecturer via e-mail allows for more effective work at home.
Candidates will receive full course notes in English and Polish, which include summaries of the key elements of a particular subject together with exercises and illustrations along with their solutions.
Long-term programmes end with an examination. The participant is granted an Ernst & Young Academy of Business diploma upon passing the final examination at the end of the programme.