Subsiding – EY Academy of Business


We would like to inform you that for all our training courses you can get funding through BUR and KFS.

All details are available at:


To take advantage of training subsidies, you should apply to the institution that distributes funds for courses in a given province and submit to it an application for subsidizing a specific training course that is included in the database. The application should be submitted to the institution appropriate to the place of registration of the company whose employees are interested in participating in the course. That is, if a company is registered, for example, in Wroclaw, but has several provincial branches, the application for funding for the employees of each regional branch should be submitted in the Lower Silesia province.

Mazowieckie and Pomorskie provinces are not covered by the support.


It is up to the employer to apply for KFS funding. He fills out the application on paper or electronically (in this case, the application must include the so-called secure electronic signature). The application, together with attachments 1, 2 and 3, should be submitted to the district labor office, appropriate to the employer’s headquarters or place of business. It is then reviewed by the District Labor Office, for which the entity has 30 days. In the event of a positive decision, a contract will be signed with the employer, and then the employer is obliged to conclude a contract with the employee specifying the obligations and rights of the parties. An employee who has not completed the continuing education financed from KFS funds due to his termination of employment or termination of his contract of employment is obliged to reimburse the employer for the costs incurred. The employer, on the other hand, is obliged to return the KFS funds collected for this purpose.

Are you applying for funding from the KFS or the labor office?

Choose a training course at EY Academy and provide our RIS number 2.14/00149/2014. RIS – Register of Training Institutions is maintained by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Policy.