Classroom training is back!
We’re opening up our training rooms to welcome you back to our interactive courses in Warsaw!
We are of course taking every precaution to ensure training participants’ and colleagues’ health and safety, and we are very happy to be able to give you more choice as before so that you can attend training courses in person, online live or via our ready e-learning packages!
Health and safety a priority for us
We are taking every precaution to ensure training participants’ and colleagues health and safety: our training centre is fully equipped to ensure health and safety standards as required by the Polish Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate of Poland.
If you have visited our training centre at Focus Building, you will have seen our spacious training rooms, measuring up to 280m2. In addition to that, here are some of the protective measures we are taking to minimize risk:
1. We display information about the current health and safety regulations clearly throughout our training centre.
2. We monitor social distancing at 2 metres between individuals and have clear information on display about the maximum number of people allowed to be in one room at once.
3. We are sticking to regulations about wearing protective equipment and each training participant receives their own individual face shield.
4. We are ensuring access to protective equipment and products like hand sanitisers in all training rooms and at our Reception, disposable gloves for participants if needed, and disinfectant wipes.
5. Our training rooms have been adjusted to adhere to social distancing, with at least 2 metres distance between any two tables, systematic airing of the rooms, and a regular disinfection regime according to government regulations.
6. Training materials are prepared 48 hours before a training session and are packed in individual bags for each participant.
7. Catering is individually packed and its provision is monitored so that we can ensure we are adhering to the appropriate guidance.
8. We have an established course of action in case anyone displays Covid symptoms according to government guidance and requirements.