Manager's authority - key to internal and external customers relations
- Systematization of knowledge: behavior, skills, beliefs and values necessary to be an authority
- Improving skills: self-presentation, of a conversation, coping with psychological games
- Training behaviors and skills and formulate beliefs and values as an authority
- Improving effective tools to engage themselves and others to enthusiastic action
- Broaden awareness of its resources in building effective cooperation with customers both inside and outside the organization
- Increasing competence in building effective customer contact internally and externally.
- Understanding the tools of effective collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Increasing self-consciousness about being an authority.
- The ability to select appropriate way to motivate employees.
- Increasing the coherence of its action.
- Exchange of experience in training managers.