- Team Leader Academy for SSC
- Process efficiency management in SSC, BPO
- Finance & Accounting in Shared Services Centers
- Robotisation and automation of processess in SSC/BPO
- R&D project implementation and coordination - ONLINE
- Transition Manager
- Lean Six Sigma Finance
- Polish Employment Law
EY Academy of Business has prepared a wide training portfolio for the SSC sector in the scope of improving employee qualifications in the following areas:
- managerial competencies, both for new team leaders and for experienced managers,
- managing operational effectiveness in an SSC
- finance and accounting for non-finance personnel
- labour regulations for expatriate managers
- SSC Team Leader Academy – A 5-month development programme for team leaders and managers.
- R&D project implementation and management – Effective solutions regarding R&D project implementation – from the stage of project initiation, managing the risk of innovation to the project evaluation. The classes will be conducted in the Polish language.
- Management of process effectiveness in SSC/BPO – Client’s expectations, market dynamics and managing teams with high turnover consist in the key factors influencing the operational effectiveness of SSC’s. A very intensive two-day workshop for the sector managers. Classes will be conducted in the Polish language in the following locations: Poznan, Krakow, Warsaw and Wroclaw.
- Polish Employment Law – A program for foreigners: directors & managers. The course will be conducted in the English language in Warsaw.
- Finance & Accounting in Shared Services Centres - This intensive four-day course will provide attendees with an understanding of financial accounting basics and will be conducted in the English language.