- To present a wide range of different knowledge management techniques (more than 60) oriented for acquiring, localizing, creating, transferring, using and retaining corporate knowledge.
- Analysis of real case studies and solving problems related to situations – based on carefully selected case studies (more than 30) related to processes-related, culture-related, technology-related and strategic aspects of knowledge management.
- To introduce skills for preparing a knowledge management strategy in an organization.
- Prepare participants to assess the state of knowledge management in organizations.
- Enable participants to improve knowledge management in an organization — whether in the form of selected knowledge management techniques or comprehensive company-wide knowledge management program.