International Finance - Postgraduate Studies
A unique programme for business professionals
Attend this course ONLINE LIVE or in Warsaw!
Enrolment is now open for the next cohort starting 24 October 2020.
As per the Rector's decision at the Warsaw School of Economics, all classes during the winter term 2020 will take place online.
We do not have a decision from the University yet about the summer term. This will depend on the epidemiological situation and government decisions on the subject.
Irrespective of this, we encourage all participants to participate in the course online throughout the year and benefit from our interactive online classrooms.
Materials are specially designed for self study (See a sample of the materials: Strategic Planning and Budgeting or IFRS), and students will have a hot-line to their tutor throughout the course to ask for advice as and when necessary.
The main areas covered by the syllabus are:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis under IFRS with comparison to US GAAP
- Financial Strategies, Valuations, Risk Management and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
Each module can be attended flexibly online or offline in Warsaw – you will have the option for either mode of attendance.
or contact our consultant: Aleksandra.Trych@pl.ey.com
Benefits of online delivery of the programme:
- ‘Classroom effect’ so that everyone knows who the other participants are and can communicate with them and tutor via chat;
- Sharing screens so that participants can view the trainer’s screen and work together with them in real time;
- Possibility to communicate via audio with small groups or when the trainer allows;
- ‘Breakout rooms’ enabled so that the class can be divided into groups to interact among themselves and solve case studies;
- Surveys, polls, MCQs and open questions during the training: responses broadcast in real time (under the trainer’s control);
- Evaluation tests during the online course.
- All our trainers have many years' experience in online training delivery.
Sample our excellent resources
- Derivatives and Financial Statements (free article)
- How to apply hedge accounting (free training webinar recording)
- Accounting for intangible assets in times of crisis (free article)