A four-day workshop; covers the methods, diagnostics and tools for optimizing and modelling production and service processes.
- Put the learnt concept of process management into practice
- Use the process mapping and measuring tools
- Identify processes being part of the operation of their enterprise
- Evaluate and improve existing processes
- Implement and put into practice the Deming PDCA cycle in their business environment
- Improve existing processes in their organisations, taking into account the effectiveness and savings provided by ‘process thinking’
- Concentrate on the value of final product or provided service, by reducing and eliminating all factors which delay, impede or make the value generating process more expensive