Our training courses are also available LIVE ONLINE
You can attend most of your scheduled or upcoming training sessions remotely live online or recorded. Just as you would until now, simply contact the relevant course coordinator for instructions on how to attend training online - you will find their details also listed on the course webpages.
If you are interested in attending courses in Polish, here is the list of upcoming online classes.
Upcoming training courses in English live online:
- PMP Certification preparatory workshops: Module 1 - 1-3 June 2020
- PMP Certification preparatory workshops: Module 2 - 4-5 June 2020
- Finance in Business: Reading financial statements under IFRS - 29-30 June 2020 | 8-9 October 2020
- Internal Audit in Practice - Audit Report Writing Skills: next workshop on 8-10 June 2020
- ACCA open course: Papers - Financial Management, Advanced Financial Management (AFM) and Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) - start from 10 July 2020
- Finance in Business: Measuring and Monitoring Performance - 26-27 October 2020
- Finance in Business: Financial Management - 26-27 November 2020
- Finance in Business: Financial Risk Management and Derivatives - 3-4 December 2020
- Application of US GAAP: programme starts 18 November 2020
Interactive online classrooms - here's how we're delivering them >>View article here<<
How do we do online training? >> Find out here <<
How to effectively participate in online training? >> Read our guidelines <<
Our online solutions
We use a range of online training methods in addition to bringing the training classroom direct to you wherever you are via live online streaming.
- Webinars: Have a look at our list of free online webinars – you can register for upcoming webinars or access recordings of previous webinar sessions.
- i-learning IFRS: intelligent learning and HR solutions for corporates that need immediate results. Contact us for an online demo of the i-learning programme and to answer your questions on the spot!
- e-learning packages: browse our self-contained e-learning packages. Some of them are delivered solely by EY Academy of Business and others, like our ACCA e-learning, are delivered together with our partners.